Mobile Food Pantry
Mobile Pantry Locations and Hours
|October 2017 Mobile Food Pantry Calendar|
Video: Introducing the Mobile Food Pantry
What Can I Receive?
- Once per calendar month, you may receive a 3-day supply of food, measured by family size.
- Our food follows a healthy food guideline.
- Select which food items you want with our choice pantry service model.
- Daily food items are available to anyone, any time the pantry is open.
How Do I Get Help?
- There are no income requirements.
- Bring a photo ID for every adult member of your household, and some other form of ID for all children in the household.
- At the mobile food pantry, you will go through a short intake process.
Volunteering with the DMARC Mobile Food Pantry is just like helping a friend grocery shop! As a Mobile Food Pantry volunteer, you will meet at the mobile pantry site and assist clients in selecting their food items after they have gone through intake. Training is available. If interested, please sign up online above, or contact Joe Dolack at email@example.com or 515-318-9228.
About the Mobile Food Pantry
The DMARC Mobile Food Pantry was made possible by the Polk County Board of Supervisors and the Partnership for a Hunger-Free Polk County. Special thanks to Stivers Ford Lincoln, Schneider Graphics, Snappy’s Trailer Store, H & H Trailers, and two individual bequests.