DMARC YP is a diverse group of committed young professionals, dedicated to create awareness of food insecurity in our community and support DMARC’s efforts to end it.
We want to give members unique opportunities to connect through purpose, grow personally & professionally, and build lasting relationships.
The YP Board is made up of 8-12 board members that are elected annually.
Contact Amanda Parkins at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in getting more involved.LEARN MORE
WHO OUR MEMBERS ARE
A DMARC YP Membership is great for anyone:
- Working or volunteering in DMARC community
- Interested in supporting the nonprofit sector and its emerging leaders
- Considering a nonprofit career (including job-seekers, students, and sector-switchers)
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A MEMBER?
Getting involved with DMARC YP means tapping into a large network of nonprofit professionals and supporters. Regardless of membership status, events ranging from large happy hours to skill-based workshops are open to professionals of all ages, experience levels, and sectors. Members have more opportunities to connect and actively contribute to a network of engaged and passionate emerging nonprofit leaders. To make the most of your community, become a member today!
DMARC YP MEMBER BENEFITS
- Discounted admission to DMARC YP Events
- DMARC YP t-shirt
- Opportunities to be featured in the DMARC YP newsletter and emails
- Eligibility for DMARC YP board service and other leadership opportunities