Food Pantry Network Resources
Contained in resources below are a number of tools to help you understand the hunger issue in our area, along with ideas on how to fight it through your ongoing support of DMARC. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
View our FY19 annual report.
Check out the latest news and announcements from DMARC.
View issues of The Voice, our quarterly print newsletter.
Sign up for email communications from DMARC.
DMARC’s Hunger Simulation is an immersive interactive experience for you to learn what it’s like to live with food insecurity.
Info Sheets and Flyers
Food or Funds Infographics
Request a Speaker
DMARC has a number of speakers available to present to your congregation, philanthropic group, university class, student organization, workplace, or other gathering. If you are interested in requesting a speaker, please fill out the form at dmarcunited.org/contact-us/request-a-speaker, or contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-277-6969.
Fundraise for DMARC with our Donation Banks
Raising money for DMARC just got easier!
All you need to create your own mini Red Barrel donation bank is an empty can, scissors, tape, and the printable template below.
What You Will Need:
- Printed template
- A pair of scissors
- Transparent adhesive tape
- An empty, washed 18.8 oz “chunky” style soup can
- Cut out the “Stop Hunger” sign, Red Barrel body, and sign holder.
- Wrap the Red Barrel body piece around the can and tape it in place to create your mini Red Barrel.
- Fold the sign holder into a single strip and tape it together.
- Tape the “Stop Hunger” sign onto the sign holder, and then tape the sign holder onto the can.
- Start saving your change for DMARC!