Host your next team meeting, outing, special event and more.
DMARC, located at 100 Army Post Road in Des Moines, offers a space on the Southside of Des Moines where community members can come together for meetings, events, and gatherings. There are two rooms available to rent and additional amenities on site to fit your needs. Rooms can be rented individually or together.
- Community room – classroom seating for 48 people and row seating for 60 (max. capacity of 102). This room is best for larger events and features a serving area with a sink.
- Training room – classroom seating for 18 people and row seating for 24 (max. capacity of 51). This room is best for breakout sessions and trainings for a small/medium sized group and features a serving area.
*additional unfinished space available upon request.
Both rooms are equipped with the following:
• 2 65” wall-mounted TVs in the front of the room. For presentations, your laptop can be connected via Wi-Fi or through an HDMI cord which will be available for use.
• A dry erase wall painted onto the front wall of the room with markers and eraser available
• In-floor outlets aligned with the classroom setup of the room
• Guest wireless internet
• Access to 2 gender neutral restrooms with additional restrooms nearby
• Access to 2 moveable coat racks
• Access to PA system for the Community Room
Contact Jeffrey Czerwiec to book your rental.
jczerwiec (at) dmarcunited.org
(515) 277-6969 x 210
- Is there a fee to use the space?For our nonprofit community partners, we have waived the rental fee for meetings and events less than 4 hours in length. All-day rentals, rentals scheduled outside of DMARC’s regular hours of operations, and rentals for other organizations please refer to the fees outlined in the table below.
0-4 Hour Rental 4+ Hour Rental Evenings/Weekends 0-4 Hour Rentals Weekend 4+ Hour Rentals Nonprofit Community Partners 0 $75 $75 $150 Other Organizations $75 $150 $150 $300
- When is the space available?Room rentals are available Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Events held after regular DMARC business hours can be arranged depending on DMARC staff availability and are subject to an increased rental fee to cover the additional expense of staff coverage. Please contact our team to inquire about space availability
- Can we bring in Food?Yes, food is absolutely allowed! All food and beverage service must be arranged by the renter. DMARC does not provide dishes, glasses, or flatware for groups. If food and beverage service is provided by the renter, a $150 security deposit is required. Additional requirements apply if you are considering serving alcohol.
- Can we cancel our rental?We understand that events need to be canceled or rescheduled for various reasons. Cancellations received more than 24 hours in advance of the group’s event will result in a full refund of all fees/deposits paid to DMARC. Cancellations received less than 24 hours in advance of a group’s scheduled arrival will result in the forfeiture of the rental fee; renters will receive a refund of any other deposits paid to DMARC.
- How do I book the space?If you are interested in booking the space, please contact our team to confirm availability. Once we confirm your date is available you will be required to complete the rental agreement and may need to place a rental deposit. To get started, contact Jeffrey Czerwiec – Executive Administrator and Development Associate at jczerwiec (at) dmarcunited.org or call (515) 277-6969 x 210.