Join Our Team
Foodies in Training CoordinatorDownload a PDF
Reports to: Executive Director
The Foodies in Training Coordinator is a short-term contract position to coordinate a DMARC initiative to provide nutrition programming/education for young children in DMARC food pantries.
The Project Coordinator will work under minimal supervision to deliver the following:
- Work with DMARC warehouse staff and pantry staff to implement identified play/learn activities at DMARC pantries on a no-registration-required basis
- Report weekly on the number of children participating in the program and the number of adults educated about the program.
- Identify and develop an evaluation tool appropriate to a setting in which pre-registration for the play activities is not required
Skills and Qualifications:
- project planning and management
- working with young children (ages 2-6)
To apply, please contact DMARC Executive Director, Rev. Sarai Schnucker Rice, at email@example.com.