Competitive Drives Raise Over $5,000
Last week, a number of companies around Greater Des Moines held competitive Iowa vs. Iowa State food drives, leading up to Saturday’s game. In total, over $5,000 and nearly 2,000 food items were raised for the DMARC Food Pantry Network through their efforts! When we come together to support a good cause, everyone wins.
We would like to thank the following organizations that supported DMARC through a competitive drive:
- The Dana Company: 603 food items
- Ligutti Tower, Newbury Living: 265 food items
- Lincoln Savings Bank: 140 food items
- McGowen, Hurst, Clark & Smith: $254
- NCMIC Group: $2,260 and 300 food items
- The Stelter Company: $2,662.25 and 86 food items
- Wellmark BlueCross & BlueShield of Iowa: 412 food items, 200 diapers, 54 personal care items, 180 feminine hygiene products
Want to host your own competitive food drive? Contact Shoshana Salowitz, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about how you can get creative with raising funds or food for DMARC!